Saturday 7 November 2009

Here we go!!!

Well fuck me I'm a blogger!
Now i count that as 3 moves over to the dark side, the first was an iphone purchased under the conviction to get my hideously high phone bills down below the million pound mark...hasn't happened, the second was Twitter. You see all those lovely people wanting to join my personal face book have to be fed skinmeat somehow so I've decided Twitter was the only way to calm the pain recieved from the 'ignore' button! last and definitely least is a skin blog but this is the kinda dark side i like!
The thing is i do like to write ..or should i say say word-hurl, so let me start out by not apologising for bad grama, bitchy bating, political incorrectness, verbal lard, sexual impropriety, inexcusable 'look of the day's, inflated opinions, obvious plugging, fashion fixations, political diatribe or frequent disappearances (cos I'm well freckin busy!) cos you'll get them all! You'll also get a bloody good read, some pretty/not pictures /video diary and pure skinview written only by me for you with hopefully alot of cheek and a couple o'laffs!
Hold on to your David Koma"s..!...here we go!!!


Just

4 comments:

  1. honey ...you'd be suprised who'd like that pic...trust me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the underworld...lol Thanks for the good sweat at Lisbon's concert. You guys rocked! (as you always did!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. NFL 2012 NFL 2012

    ReplyDelete