Saturday 14 November 2009

For the first time ever a Skunk Anansie gig was streamed on line to over 60 websites, the wristbands are soooo cool, they're basicially a rubber wristband that you plug straight into your computer that has the whole gig on it! we played really well cos we knew the whole world was watching and I debuted a brand new skinsuit, shining GOLD, very flashy under our fab lightshow!
here's all the info...

You can now buy a full fllm of the show from Columbia Hall in Berlin online or as a great USB wristband.
Direct Link:


The gig was streamed live online , thanks to everyone who tuned in , hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic gig in Berlin!!! My sister, my friend and I came from Warsaw and enjoyed that show very very very much! It was the best concert we've ever seen! It would be great if you visited Warsaw (or any place in Poland). PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Yoy are amazing. I've been waiting for you for so many years and finally I could see you live :) Hope to see you 10000000000 times more.

    Kisses, Julia

    PS My present for Christmas is ordered - a USB wristband :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... amazing concert, amazing outfit... I saw you back in Spain when I was 17, and now, 10 years later, I felt just as excited, and happy, and amazed about you guys rocking and "tearing the place up", as if time hadn't passed...
    The energy you transmit..., the music..., it made the concert so intense. Thanx for transporting me back in time, for making me remember amazing moments, and for making me hope for even better ones.

    ReplyDelete